Why Support The Woods Academy?
Alumni, parents, grandparents, and friends giving enables The Woods Academy to continue our work as an inclusive Catholic community, preparing boys and girls to lead lives of significance. Your support has a profound impact on our students, educationally and spiritually, and it allows us to:
- Invest in classroom technologies that improve learning and prepare our children to more effectively use the tools of tomorrow;
- Enhance our already vibrant world language program, to better equip our students with the skills and outlook for our global world;
- Expand our extracurricular offerings, to provide additional opportunities for enrichment and self-discovery;
- Challenge and support our students through a distinguished faculty that has access to highly applicable resources and professional development;
- Enrich our service program across all grades, to teach and encourage increased levels of compassion, leadership skills, and a lifelong dedication to helping others.
Giving to The Woods also lets us expand our financial aid offerings while growing our enrollment and ensuring financial stability in years to come.
There are many ways you can support The Woods financially. Start by visiting our Ways to Give or our Make a Gift pages. Please direct your questions to Traci Grigg, our Director of Development, at email@example.com or 301-365-3080.
Be the difference. Be significant.
We are The Woods.
Every gift matters. Every day.
Your annual support of The Woods Academy helps make this an exceptional place.