Stay Informed through School Communications
With information changing so fast and frequently, staying on top of school communications will be more important than ever. Here are the ways you can get the info you need to know.
Open the Email Messages
First, be sure your email address is correct in The Woods system. We will “push” information out to you most often using email. Verify your information by signing in to WoodsNet. Select Family Info from the WoodsNet homepage. Then select Web Forms.
- Morning Announcements - every school day at 7:00 AM while in Distance Learning
- E-Folder - every Wednesday at 3:00 PM
- This Week - every Sunday at 10:00 AM
- This Week in Sports - every Sunday at 10:00 AM when athletic events are scheduled
- Window on The Woods - every other Tuesday at 10:00 AM
Visit the Website
- COVID-19 Response Hub
- Campus Reopening
- Distance Learning
- WoodsNet - Behind the login is a robust hub of password-protected information available via computer or responsive mobile view.
- Profile and Account Settings
- Latest Announcements & E-Folder Archive
- Parent/ Student Handbook
- School Calendar
Read the Publications
Join Us on Social Media
Enable Parent Alert Texts
Sign into WoodsNet. Select Family Info from the WoodsNet homepage. Then select Web Forms. Under Student & Family Forms, select Parent Demographic Form. Under Parent Preferences, make sure appropriate selections are made. Parent Alert: No Text: must be set at No.
Use Third-Party Platforms
- Magnus Health App to review and sign The Woods Academy Community Agreement. Find out more here.
- Magnus Health App to complete the daily Home Health Screen during in-person instruction. Find out more here.