The Woods Academy Athletic Program reinforces the goals of the school‘s mission while helping students build character through competitive athletics. The program is for Grade 5 through 8 students and is designed to develop the following habits of character:
- Commitment to doing your best to improve yourself and your team,
- A Positive Attitude that encourages your teammates through enthusiasm for your sport,
- Respect for your teammates and coaches, opponents, officials and yourself as a student and an athlete,
- Sportsmanship that demonstrates an appreciation of the challenge that the opponent provides and commitment to playing hard but fair at all times, and
- Responsibility for your own actions and words.