Thank you for your interest in employment at The Woods Academy. Teaching, administrative and staff positions will be posted here as they become available. Please follow the directions in the position description to apply.
General inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Characteristics of Professional Excellence
A Woods Academy professional…
Demonstrates a passion for education by:
- Having a positive professional attitude
- Seeking professional development opportunities
- Being creative and flexible
- Engaging students in active learning
- Managing time and classroom effectively
Demonstrates a passion for students by:
- Recognizing and responding to the academic and social-emotional needs of children and their parents
- Appreciating the uniqueness of every child
- Providing a safe and caring environment with appropriate boundaries and consequences to promote the development of resourcefulness, responsibility, and resilience
- Encouraging children to maximize their potential
Demonstrates a passion for community by:
- Modeling Judeo-Christian values
- Fostering a sense of belonging to the community
- Showing compassion to parents, students and colleagues
- Effectively communicating with parents, students, and others
- Appreciating the gifts of others
- Working as a team through open communication and collaboration
- Celebrating the successes of others
The Woods Academy believes that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, gender, ancestry, national origin, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, medical condition, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or local discrimination laws.