The ELI Lab Summer Programs
The Entrepreneurial Leadership and Innovation (ELI) Lab @TheWoodsAcademy is a program and space for students in Kindergarten through Grade 8 to apply critical 21st century skills in real world situations. Here, they learn how to use complex technology, express themselves, solve problems, and create opportunities as innovators, leaders, and entrepreneurs.
In half-day and full-day week-long summer sessions, students participate in real world collaborative projects and gain critical skills for their future success, including collaboration, critical thinking, communication, character, and creativity.
ACTIVE Network® Online Registration System
The Woods uses ACTIVE Network® to collect online registrations. Below are registration tips to help you better navigate online registration and your ACTIVE Network® account.
Helpful Registration Tips
To begin a registration process, click the REGISTER NOW button on any of the pages of WoodsNet that require registration to be directed to an ACTIVE Network® registration form.
- RETURNING Users: If you have ever registered your student for an activity, summer program and/or catered lunch, type in your email address and password and click Returning User. If you are unsure if you have an account or forgot your password, click on the appropriate link under the login boxes.
- NEW Users: If you have never registered your student for an activity, summer program, and/or catered lunch, please select New User.
Login to ACTIVE Network® account to Print Registration History / Previous Statements
- Login to your ACTIVE Network® account.
- Click the Statement tab at the top.
- Click View Full Account History at the bottom of the box. This will show you all purchases in which you can print out. There is also a link to Printable Statement which will print a full statement.
Questions? For more information regarding online registration, please contact the Data Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions about a summer program? Contact the instructor directly if you have questions about a program.
Questions about online registration? Contact the Data Manager at email@example.com.