Chapels & Masses
God's Presence at Our School
We acknowledge God's companionship in our work in several ways:
- Our Student Council Officers lead the student body in prayer to begin and conclude each day.
- During weekly chapel services, our students reflect on how we can see God's presence in all things and how we can harness our talents, gifts, hard work, and joy for God's greater glory. To this end, we utilize student presentations, messages from guest speakers, and use film, music, and the arts to explore virtue, character, and right judgment.
- Student prayer leaders take students' petitions during every religion class.
- Upper school students regularly practice the Spiritual Exercises of Saint Ignatius who founded the Jesuit order of priests more than 500 years ago.
- We celebrate 11 Masses each year, which bring students, faculty, parents, and alumni together.