School Tours & Admissions
During Campus Closure
Due to COVID-19, we have closed our campus and moved to a distance learning model effective Monday, March 16. During this time our Admissions Team is still working and will be happy to continue to guide you through our admissions process.
We are sorry that we are not currently able to invite you to campus, but there are a number of resources in place to help you get to know The Woods.
- Visit Why Woods? to learn from members of our community about WHY they chose The Woods Academy.
- Explore Curious About The Woods? to find out what makes The Woods the special place that it is.
You will find much more information on this website about our school, the admissions process, and how to apply. If you cannot find what you are looking for, or you have questions, then our Admissions Team is available to assist you.
You can reach us by email:
We appreciate your understanding in these unprecedented times,
and look forward to helping you choose the right school for your child.
Where curiosity and confidence thrive.
Curious about The Woods Academy for your child?
Come visit to learn more about how our inclusive Catholic community prepares boys and girls to lead lives of significance.
The Value of a Woods Education
The Woods Academy provides an extraordinary educational experience at a great value.
The Woods offers:
- Small Class Sizes
- average class size = 15
- student:teacher ratio = 7:1,
- A Friendly, Family-like Culture
- 50% of graduates have attended since Montessori Preschool,
- An Advanced and Challenging Curriculum that Prepares Children Well for High School and Beyond
- 100% of 8th graders accepted to 1st choice high school for 2 consecutive years,
- Nurturing, Caring Teachers
- average teacher tenure at Woods is 10 years, and
- An Infrastructure Built for 21st Century Learning
- a makerspace with three 3D printers and over 300 student devices.